So now we know the NBA Finals will be the Cleveland Cavaliers vs. The Golden State Warriors for the fourth year in a row. This is also Lebron's eighth straight NBA Finals appearance...there are kids legit that don't know the NBA Finals without Lebron! Check out this tweet below that kind of puts it into perspective and will blow your mind a bit!
The last time Lebron wasn’t in the finals:— Jason 🅥 (@Darezay) May 28, 2018
1. Instagram wasn’t invented
2. The Saints won the super bowl
3. iPads were just invented
4. Kyrie Irving was still in high school
5. Drakes first album didn’t drop yet
6. Justin Bieber was the biggest star pic.twitter.com/lsnGKQ5ILt
What I loved though is Kobe Bryant showing love to Lebron! But of course it turns into other people debating who's better!
#Lebranium 👏🏾— Kobe Bryant (@kobebryant) May 28, 2018