Scary Video Shows Moment Boy Is Struck by Fireworks Inside His Apartment

This is crazy, and please don't do illegal fireworks. Not only is it keeping a lot of people up, but it's also hurting people.

A 3-year-old boy from New York had to get multiple stitches on his arm after he was struck with a firework in his bedroom.

Around 12:15 a.m. Adiel Rosario and his sisters were woken up by fireworks on their street.

While they were looking out the window, one of the fireworks struck their window, exploded, and hit the little boy.

"He got burned all over his arm, and they gave him at least five stitches," his dad, David Rosario, said. "I took him to the hospital myself...(My kids) were crying all night, until we got back from the hospital."

His sisters were recording the firework shows before it happened and caught the moment it entered their window.

You hear them screaming from fear.

The moment it happened:

Sponsored Content

Sponsored Content

Big Boy's Neighborhood · Big Laughs, Big Stars, Big Hip Hop Hits, Big Boy's Neighborhood
Listen Now on iHeartRadio