They say Magic Mike is based on Channing’s life as a stripper back in the day… here’s what he looked like doing his business.
Read the rest of "Here’s Channing Tatum stripping before he did it in Magic Mike!"
The beef is not letting up.
Read the rest of "Download: Game & Chris Brown – “I Don’t Like” (Drake Diss Song)"
Last Kings member, Jazz Lazer, has been working hard in the studio knocking out hits with artists like Future, YG, Soulja Boy and Tyga (just to name a few) for his upcoming, Mally Mall/Poo Bear/Future Music-produced mixtape. As something to hold us over, here is a cut off the project titled Weed & B!tches, featuring Tyga’s artist, Honey Cocaine.
Listen to their arrogant flow below.
Read the rest of "New Music: Jazz Lazer ft. Honey Cocaine – “Weed & B*tches”"
Chris Brown and Drake have been offered $10 million to fight each other in a boxing ring following a New York City nightclub brawl this month.
Chris Brown and Drake have been offered $10 million to fight each other in a boxing ring.
Promoters have offered $9 million to the winner of the match and $1 million to the loser, making it the biggest celebrity boxing match in history.
Damon Feldman, owner of Celebrity Boxing Federation, and Alki David, a wealthy entrepreneur, originally offered $1 million for the fight, but later realised that wouldn’t be enough to grab the stars’ attentions.
David said: ”The audience needs their imagination captured as much as the fighters do. These are two very important rap artists who will only do this for a big ticket number.
”This is something that should be attractive enough to get them in the ring.”
They presented two oversize cheques during their announcement in Beverly Hills.
The plan is for the rappers to fight it out over three one-minute rounds in Las Vegas and if there is no clear winner, an online audience will decide who wins.
The idea came after a nightclub brawl involving the pair led to an innocent girl being hit with a bottle and needing 16 stitches, amongst other victims.
The ‘Beautiful People’ singer also sustained a bottle cut to his chin during the argument at New York nightclub W.i.P this month (13.06.12).
Damon said: ”Instead of doing it in a bar fight, they can get paid.”
Chris’ representative told E! News: ”We collectively have never heard from these people. This is a tacky PR campaign by these people using Chris and Drake.”
via contact music
In this video:
What Justin Bieber likes to do on a date
His favorite pick-up line (which was pretty successful on me! If only he were serious…)
The music he uses to set the mood — what mood? THE mood
The sexy gift he likes to receive from a ladyfriend
The article of clothing he most likes to see girls wear
And much, much more!
“How will you celebrate life this summer?” f/ Tyga, Kid Ink, Walé, Kendrick Lamar, YG, Ne-Yo, Problem, E-40, Dom Kennedy, J.Cole, T.I., Iggy Azalea
We catch Tyga, Kid Ink, Walé, Kendrick Lamar, YG, Ne-Yo, Problem, E-40, Dom Kennedy, J.Cole, T.I. & Iggy Azalea backstage at the sold out Powerhouse 2012 to hear the answer to our Ciroc question of the day… “How will you celebrate life this summer?”
Read the rest of "“How will you celebrate life this summer?” f/ Tyga, Kid Ink, Walé, Kendrick Lamar, YG, Ne-Yo, Problem, E-40, Dom Kennedy, J.Cole, T.I., Iggy Azalea"
1. Beatking (Brenmar Intro)
2. Floyd Campbell – Multipass
3. Dj Ludy – PrOs Meus Niggas Da Tuga 
4. Graphics – Klut
5. Ill Blu – Late Night
6. Brenmar – Children Of The Night ft.. Kaleena Zanders
7. Brenmar & Dj Sliink – Bait
8. Girl Unit – Club Rez
9. G-Seven – T.I.T.S. (Two In The Shirt) ft. Dorrough Music
10. Chiefli – Invasion
11. Shy GUy – 8-Bit Cartiers
12. Tory Lanez – She Like It Ruff
13. Aka Frank – My Dick Aint Racist
14. Sinden & 5&5 – Coin Power
15. Nebulae – Nazareth (zAK-MATIC Remix)
16. Jim Jones – 60 Racks
17. EMP DASME – Had A Dream (Produced By Brenmar)
18. Rudeboi & Pretti Sly – Ocho Cinco Swag (Instrumental)
19. Murder Mark – Unh (Instrumental)
20. Bei Maejor – Lights Down Low
21. Lil Durk – I Get Paid
22. Ra Cailum – Al-Sham
23. DJ Rashad – Kush Aint Loud
24. Supreme Cuts – Val Venus (Brenmar Remix)
25. BARQI – ARABIC LAQUISHA EDIT
26. Rudeboy – El Passa Passa Del Marciano ft. feat. El Ivis
27. Brenmar & Dubble Dutch – Ghost Note
28. Yomo – Descará 2 (La Revolucion) (Instrumental) ft. Wisin & Yandel
29. YG – Pop It
30. K-Hill On The Beat – I’m Hood (Instrumental)
31. Brenmar – Remedy Refix
32. Mia Dora – Hypnotise
33. Brenmar – GF/BF
34. Chin Chilla Meek – Fucked Up
35. Boy/friend – Leather Weather (Brenmar Remix)
36. Nina Sky – Comatose (Produced By Brenmar)
Read more: http://www.thefader.com/2012/06/26/download-brenmars-fact-mix/#ixzz1z1qeSXqh
Read the rest of "Download: Brenmar – FACT Mix 335"