Posted by flashpointgrafix on March 11, 2013 »
A new report suggests that Apple’s (AAPL) next-generation iPhone may include near-field communication (NFC) technology and even a fingerprint sensor. According to The China Times, Taiwanese firm Chipbond will provide touch display drivers and chips that support both technologies in the iPhone 5S. Apple is reportedly planning to use the fingerprint sensor in the iPhone 5S to deliver enhanced security to such as contactless mobile payments. The technology comes from Authentec, a company Apple acquired last July for $356 million. The iPhone 5S is expected to launch in August and is rumored to be equipped with a faster A7 processor and better cameras.
Other Posts also tagged with: apple iphone, authentec, Auto, better, cameras, China, China Times, display drivers, Draft, enhanced security, faster, field communication, fingerprint sensor, mobile payments, next generation, NFC, taiwanese firm, technology"
- Video: Vintage Frames Company presents ‘The History of Eyewear in Hip-Hop with Questlove’
- Official Video: Chris Brown – Fine China
- Dance Routine Video: Chris Brown – Fine China Get your dance teams warmed up let’s see some remixes of this video!
- Video: Chris Brown explains new song & video release of Fine China
- Pics: Here’s pics of women you’d only date with their make-up ON!