Posted by flashpointgrafix on April 16, 2012 »
SOMETHING FROM NOTHING: THE ART OF RAP is a feature length performance documentary film about the runaway juggernaut that is Rap music. At the wheel of this unstoppable beast is the film’s director and interviewer Ice-T. Ice-T takes us on a deeply personal journey to uncover how this music of the street has grown to dominate the world. Along the way Ice-T meets some of the remarkable superstars of Rap, from Eminem to Dr Dre, to Snoop Dogg and Kanye West. He exposes the roots and history of Rap and then, through meeting most of it’s most famous protagonists studies the living mechanism of the music to reveal The Art Of Rap. This film features unique performances from it’s entire cast and does not use any archive material.
Other Posts also tagged with: Cube, documentary film, film, history of rap, Music, nothing, performance documentary, personal journey, rap music, trailer, wheel"
- News: Rihanna’s 777 Tour Documentary Airs May 6
- New Music: Jay-Z “Open Letter” (Prod. by Swizz Beatz and Timbaland)
- New Music: Kid Cudi f/ Too Short – Girls
- NEWS: Illegal Downloads Doesn’t Hurt the Music Industry; actually helps sales. (duh)
- Video: Kid Cudi Announced He Is No Longer With G.O.O.D. Music