Posted by Nicky on February 9, 2012 »
They used footage from the Watch the Throne tour in Los Angeles, where they slapped the song back-to-back 10 times in the row – and where I was going H.A.M in the audience.
I wonder why they didn’t film it in… Paris. Watch HERE.
Other Posts also tagged with: Jay-z, kanye west, new video, niggas in paris, paris"
- Kanye West Debuts “Slaves” Video in 66 Locations
- News: Rihanna’s “777″ Tour Documentary Out On DVD Today
- Audio: Kanye West – Pole Song EXCLUSIVE!
- Video: Rich Gang “Tapout” Ft. Future, Birdman, Lil’ Wayne, Mack Maine & Nicki Minaj
- Video Recap: Dj P-Jay 1 Birthday, 3 L.A. venues w/ Dj E-Man, Krystal Bee, Justin Credible